Everyone's been doing this quiz-thing. Angela did it, so I decided to do it too.
1) Do you have a crush on somebody?:
Yes. But it's also much more.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?:
I hate society... so pretty much everyone except for the people I like.
3) How many houses have you lived in?:
Counting rentals... 7.
4) Favorite candy bar?:
Reese's peanut butter cups all the way.
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
Why would I do a mean thing like that?
7) Least favorite school subject?:
PE. But that's not even a real subject anyway...
8) How many pairs of shoes do you own?:
Four, I think.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?:
If I did, it would only be for the purposes of some ungodly demonic ritual.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?:
At a restaurant... hanging out with a girl I liked.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind:
12) Favorite genre of music?:
Anything that doesn't suck.
13) Whats your sign?:
Scorpio... and now I'm gonna brood about it.
14) What time were you born?:
Around 11AM I think.
15) Do you like beer?:
Some beers, sometimes.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?:
Not that I recall. I'm a goody goody good-good.
17) What is the most embarassing CD you own?:
The soundtrack to Dangerous Minds featuring "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio. It was junior high, what can I say.
18) Are you sarcastic?
Oh, a question about sarcasm. That's REALLY original... *rhe*
19) What are your favorite colors?:
Blue calms me. Red makes me hot.
20) How many watches do you own?:
One useful, three falling apart.
21) Summer or winter?
22) Is anyone in love with you?
Damn straight she is!
23) Favorite color to wear?:
24) Pepsi or Sprite?:
25) What color is your cell phone?
Silver and grey. Why is that even consequential?
26) Where is your second home?:
Wherever my friends are.
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
Not for real.
28) Have you ever had a cavity?:
Nope. Floridated water! Woo!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?:
One real one and three funktacular ones.
30) How many video games do you own?
Uhh.... define "own"....
31) What was your first pet?:
A rat named Venus.
32) Ever had braces?
Two expansion appliances. Braces. Orthodontic jaw surgery. Retainer. Beat that shit.
33) Do looks matter?
Depends on how you look at it.
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from high school:
High school? Who cares about that pile of shit anymore!
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?:
... .... what?
37) Are you too forgiving?
Up to a point. Then I rain down vengeance and unforgeting spite upon the unworthy.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?:
40) Favorite breakfast meal?:
Breakfast is my least favorite meal. However, sometimes I do indulge in a Belgian waffle with whipped cream.
41) Do you own a gun?:
42) Ever thought you were in love?:
43) When was the last time you cried?:
I think it was during Batman. It's that scene where little Bruce grabs Alfred and cries "I miss them, Alfred. I miss them so much!" That part always gets me...
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?:
To quote Angela's quiz: "Had super amazing sex and slept."
45) Olive Garden?:
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?:
If I have, I don't remember.
47) Have you ever been in a castle?:
Does the Bargain Castle count?
Red Dog at one point. Sonata Form. GeekMan.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?:
50) Ever been to Kentucky?:
Ever been to Tuktyuktuk?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
I may own something from A banana republic...
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
YES! Her name is Angela, in case you didn't already guess...
53) Ever called somebody Boo?:
See again, why would I do that?
54) Do you smoke?:
Only when I'm on fire.
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
Never, and if I did, it wouldn't be long before I gave it to someone else.
56) Are you happy with your life right now?:
Pretty much, yah.
57) Do you dye your hair?:
I don't NEED to.
58) Does anyone have a crush on you?
(see answer to question 1)
59) starbucks or dunkin donuts?:
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?:
I dunno... what were YOU doing on the night of March 30th?
62) McDonalds or Wendys?:
63) Do you like yourself?:
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
I will not choose between their love, you reckless quiz!
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
Legs... oh sweet God... legs. LEGS!!!!!
66) Are you afraid of the dark?:
Not since I was like... 8.
67) Have you ever eaten paste?:
Why would anyone DO that? It's GLUE!
68) Do you own a webcam?:
Yes. Not often used.
69) Do you own a camera?
Yes. I can also create fire. Wanna see?
70) Ever broke a bone?:
No, but a doctor broke one for me. (see question 32)
71) Are you religious?
No, but I believe in God.
72) Do you chat on AIM often?:
AIM SUCKS! Get MSN or ICQ.
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someones heart?:
I hope I did, because she sure as hell broke mine.
75) Rugrats or Doug?:
Both, at some point or another.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?:
(see answer to question 62)
77) Did/do you like your high school guidance counselor?:
(see answer to question 35)
78) Are you listening to music?:
It's playing in my head. I have no choice in the matter. It is my blessing, it is my curse.
79) Do you have a birth mark?:
Yes, but don't ask where it is.
80) Do you own a car?:
81) Can you cook?:
Oh yeah baby, I can cook.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
Only 3? I can't narrow it down that much...
83) Do you text message often?:
Only because it annoys Iain.
84) Money or love?:
85) Do you have any scars?:
Inside my mouth. (see answer 32)
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
To make a wormhole through space to Angela so I can kiss her ear and whisper her name before vanishing. That'll drive her nuts.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?:
Only if they're well-done... and they never are.
88) Relationships or one night stands?:
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?:
Juicy Fruit... Big Red is nasty.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?:
91)Have you seen all of the Rocky movies?
That would be a waste of my life.
92) Do you own a box of crayons?:
No. But I bought one for Steph and Jen. I hope they appreciate it.
93) What is your favorite drink?
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?:
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?:
That bus driver who would only answer questions in French even though he totally knew what was being said in English.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?:
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?:
98) Who was the last person you called?
Nadia. To come find me at the bus loop.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?:
Nadia. To tell her my bus was leaving.
100) Who was the last person that called you?
Angela. Because she loves me.
So uhh, if I jumped off a cliff.. wait, no, to make it cooler, if I were to skydive out of a plane, would you do it too?
Re 32: Ah yes, expansion stuff. Though yours sound WAY more hardcore (and painful) than any piddly little things I ever had.
Re 34: I think you end up "using" my chapstick more than you may think... eih eih!
Re 35: I guess it's often presumed that many people taking quizzes are people who don't work full-time and are proper busy adults and thus still sort of live in a world that relates to highschool. That or they're just testing the slightly older people to see if they can still remember the names of 3 of their high school teachers.
Re 43: I must see Batman Begins still!
Re 50: I once had a green sweatshirt that said "Tuktyuktuk" on it.. I think it also had a polar bear in a hot tub on it. O.o Ohhh hand-me-downs.
Re 60: I was at school. Working hard to stay awake.. I mean, learn.
Re 79: *thinks to self.. birthmark...* I think I may have to examine you when you get back. I believe this is a good excuse to do so.. if I need one. ;p
Re 86: You're right, that would totally drive me nuts. And probably cause some kind of collapse in the world's atmosphere.